Nepal Education Board published the grade 12 results today. Students who are waiting for this result can view their exam results on different sites.
How to download and print the result of NEB Grade 12 result?
The online mode is very easy for the students who are going to download and print the result of NEB grade 12 result from the official site of neb.ntc.net.npThe steps to view, download, and print the result of NEB grade 12 result are given below.
- Go to the site neb.ntc.net.np
- Then you will find the page mentioned as National Examination Board
- Class XII: Results 2079
- Write your symbol number and date of birth in the mentioned box
- Click on Submit
- After that, you will view the mark sheet of the result
- Right Click on the mark sheet
- If you want to save the mark sheet then save it
- If you want to print the mark sheet then click print on right-click Icon
How to View results through SMS
Type NEB < space > SYMBOL and Send it to 1601
IVR System (From Landline and Mobile phones)
Dial 1601 and follow the instructions
Grade and Marks Obtained
Students who score 90 to 100 marks will be given an A+ similarly students scoring 80 to 89 will be given an A grade. For a B+ grade students have to obtain 70 to 79 meanwhile the student between 60 to 69 will be given B grade. Students between 50 to 59 will get a c+ grade while students between 40 to 49 will get a C grade. Grade D+ will be given to scores between 30 to 39 while D to those 20 to 29. Students scoring 0 to 19 are given an E grade