All the recent IPO issues and result pieces of information are available here.
Check IPO Result
- Ipo Result Update of Modi Hydro
- City Hotel Limited IPO Result
- Ingwa Hydropower Limited Initial Public Offering Allotment Result [Click Here for details)
- Dolti Power Company Limted
- Barahi Hydropower public limited IPO result
- Peoples Hydropower Company Limited IPO result
- Sikles Hydropower IPO Result Click Here
CDS and Clearing Limited is the authorized website to publish the IPO result. This website is developed by CDS and Clearing Limited and promoted by Nepal Share Market. CDSC Nepal has managed the separate website to check the IPO allotment details. This site is helpful to all the IPO applicants to check the result smoothly and quickly.
Recent Open IPO
City Hotel Limited IPO
IPO Issue Update
- INGWA Hydropower Limited IPO issue date ; 2080 Baisakh 12
- Mai Khola Hydropower Limited IPO Issue Date: 2080 Baisakh 09
- Peoples Hydropower Company Limited had opened IPO to the general public from Kartik 25 to Kartik 29.
- Eastern Hydropower Limited opens applications to the general public on 14/10/2022. If you want to know the detailed information [CLICK HERE]
How to renew mero share account?
Mero Share account will expire after the one year of opening. Meanwhile, We can easily renew this account from different digital wallets and Connect IPS. If you want to know more about the details, Click Here.
News Regarding FPO Unique Nepal Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited.
Unique Nepal laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited issued Further Public Offering to the general public from 25 May, 2023. This company issued 379425 kitta shares to the general public. The worth of FPO is NPR: 37842500.
The FPO will be closed on 29 May, 2023. Investors can apply from 10 units to 100 units.
Meanwhile Muktinath capital is the issue manager of this FPO.
Investors can apply through the online software ‘Mero Share’ system developed by CDS and Clearing Limited and banks and financial institutions participating in the C-ASBA service after obtaining permission from the Nepal Securities Board.
Care Rating Nepal has given Care NP B Plus Issuer Rating in the rating given for FPO issue. This indicates a high risk to the company’s ability to meet its obligations.
At present, the paid-up capital of microfinance is 116 million 32 thousand 500 rupees. After allotment of FPO, the paid-up capital of this company will reach 148.5 million 75 thousand rupees. In which the share ownership of the founding group will be 70 percent while the general public will hold 30 percent.